Friday, August 7, 2009

Project Tuva.

So, I finished watching the last part of the last from the series of seven expository lectures given by Richard Feynman at Cornell in 1967. In the end, I did not learn any new physics per se, but he did give very concise, intuitive explanations of many important phenomena and helped put many discoveries into historical perspective. As it seems Feynman was a rather opinionated fellow, he frames many things in the world in the context of his physical understanding, which I also greatly enjoyed. Anyway, if you still have not checked them out from my earlier post, I highly recommend doing so. At the very least if you ever concern yourself with good strategies for connecting an audience to the material when lecturing, Feynman's style is certainly one to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment