Monday, August 24, 2009

The Order of the Stick.

My friends M&H invited over for one last marathon gaming session here in Bonn on Saturday, where we played a pseudo role-playing game based on a comic satirizing role playing games called the Order of the Stick. Well, the game, despite being remarkably complicated is really a good deal of fun, but it was mostly nice to have to time to spend one more afternoon with my friends. They have been my rock solid Friday night companions for all my time here, took me to Bruges and have become rather good friends I must say. Certainly my time here would have been rather empty without them. M and I have been chatting about vortices in micromagnetics, so hopefully a project will come out of it that allows me to visit again in the near future. They, their crazy games and always interesting conversations will be deeply missed across the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment