Sunday, August 16, 2009

Movieplane-a-palooza.

Movies I watched on planes this week:

Star Trek - Entertaining and awesome action sequences. Though I have never really gotten into the series, the movies have always been entertaining and this one definitely lived up to expectations.

I Love You, Man - Hilarious and better constructed than I imagined. I found this movie to be funnier and cleverer than I had expected from the reviews.

Monsters Vs. Aliens - The story felt a bit contrived but the characters are funny and of course the animation is amazing.

Duplicity - The surprise ending was a nice touch, and it was a mildly entertaining popcorn flick. Take a date.

Sunshine Cleaning - Amy Adams being Amy Adams, Alan Arkin being Alan Arkin and Emily Blunt showing a bit of her range. An enjoyable enough movie with a nice look at family and fulfillment.

Adventureland - A great coming of age film.

Anvil!: The Story of Anvil - Canadian hair band still doing their thing and trying to make it big ... need I say more?

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Do you watch this many movies every week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No where near it. The international plane flight gave me the chance to catch up.

    ReplyDelete