Friday, June 5, 2009

A New Chapter

Well, despite the fact that I have been too busy this week for it really to sink in, everything has been moved, the car sold and my wife has officially left North Carolina as of today. Tonight I feel so overwhelmed and apprehensive about the future, both immediate and long term, that it is hard for me even to explain where my mind is from one moment to the next. Things will settle down eventually, but I suppose it just registered with me that my life is once again about to change drastically. For now, I just have to do my best to shut down the fears and anxiety in my head, focus on getting a lot done in Paris and trying to get the most out of this summer I have in Germany. Still, I can see something drastically different coming up over the horizon and have no idea how to feel or deal with it at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment