Friday, June 5, 2009

I swear I did not know about this...

I am off soon to Belgium this morning but last night watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which was beautiful. Anyway, thinking I recognized the clockmaker as Casey Jones from the old Ninja Turtles movie I saw as a 10 year old kid (I was right by the way), I went to good ole imdb.com to check and stumbled across the link

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114172/

which according to the plot summary is actually pretty darn close to the idea in my post. It is too bad there are no original ideas these days. Ha. I will have to ponder this while drinking delicious beer, eating tasty mussels with fries and tasting rich chocolate in @#$%ing Bruges.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney and I watched that just the other night. I thought it was very interesting, even though it was very long.

    ReplyDelete