Friday, April 3, 2009

Munich to Paris by way of Bonn.

Well, I wanted to give a brief update to all my fellow blogophiles out there who have been jonesing for a fix lately. I just got done with a very nice week in Bavaria with my parents (pictures to come soon) and am now on my way to visit an old friend in Paris for the weekend. I did actually get to spend two days working in Bonn and will be blogging like crazy about everything I have done with pictures as soon as I get home on Sunday. Right now, I am actually on a train with wireless internet, which is just about the most awesome thing in history.

2 comments:

  1. And I thought crunchy peanut butter was the best thing ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trains are amazing, aren't they? I'll never forget the "playing car" on a train in Switzerland. K spent our entire trip back from Bern going down the slide with a group of French children. It was great. We can't wait for more updates soon! Are you still thinking about Sicily in May?

    ReplyDelete