Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eastern European Camouflage.

So, two developments to report. Tomorrow morning I am off for a weekend in Prague with a good friend from grad school and for the trip am sporting a new moustache I decided to grow for fun my last month of living alone here in Germany. It is amazing how many people here have really great moustaches, so hopefully it will help me assimilate further into German culture before I leave. If anything, it makes people laugh all the time when they see me, which is a plus.

1 comment:

  1. That is coming in nicely. Unfortunately there are fourteen year olds who grow a fuller mustache than I do. Although I must say I did have quite the goatee in 1999.

    I say you keep the stash, grow your hair out and buy a camaro. Then we can take a drive and rock the city listening to some skinnard.

    ReplyDelete