Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Brief Update Before I Am Off to Berlin.

So, the trip to Hamburg last weekend was nice and work has been rather busy the last two weeks, but this morning we leave to meet an old friend in Berlin. Personally, I have been wanting to visit this city for pretty much the whole year and am rather excited to finally be going. Soon, I will post pictures and posts from both trips, but for now if you have time and like physics, check out the link

http://research.microsoft.com/apps/tools/tuva/

which is a series of lectures by Richard Feynman. I learned of them from Terry Tao's blog and am quite enamored with them.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to pics! I'll check out the link even though I probably will not understand the lectures. Hope you are having a nice time in Berlin.

    ReplyDelete