Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Happy Anniversary.

A year ago this weekend, my friends G & J tied the knot. This was an occasion of great joy for me because I care for these two people very much, know they care for each other in a way that will last a lifetime and at the time the memory of Amber's father's passing was very fresh in our minds so a celebration of life was greatly needed. In the end, Amber arrived from China in time for the rehearsal dinner, where we ate, danced, laughed and had a fantastic time enjoying this happy event. I am posting here some pictures from a year ago in recognition of that time.

J, G and myself grooving after the beachfront ceremony.

Me with the bride.

They allowed us one non-serious picture.

Amber and me on the beach. There are actually dolphins swimming in the background if you have CSI-like image enhancement capabilities.

When you need the best groomsmen available, you call Team Ramrod.

Amber enjoying the reception and trying to stay awake despite the jet lag.
G being G.

G really being G.

No comments:

Post a Comment