Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A busy week.

This week I have not gone home before 2 AM the last 2 days because I have been busy working on a couple projects. It is not that my job comes with really crucial time limits, but if you see a window into understanding, it probably will not be open long so it is best to make the most of it. Anyway, it seems like I actually got somewhere on the project I care most about right now anyway, which gives me great joy. Tonight, I am headed out at the relatively tolerable hour of 7:30 PM for some dinner with my German friends and some sort of game involving Robots (surely a game about robots will merit a post later on this week). However, rest assured I'll be back at it afterward later tonight. I love these times, when your head feels clear and you can plunge head first into your work. The walk home has been lonely so early in the morning and certainly I only get a few pages of War & Peace in before I crash, but this is when you really love this job. Things come together, intuition arises and ideas form clearly. Of course, now I just have to hope they are all correct! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment