Saturday, September 5, 2009

Update.

Well, I am here in New York at an internet cafe (OK ... a Starbucks but I am not proud of it), trying to readjust to life back on the grid, write some lectures for my class starting September 10th, get my head back into doing calculations, edits and writing for research, figure out how to be married again, dealing with the sudden lack of time and abundance of obligations I feel, learn how to use a cell phone again and generally figuring out how to re-enter my real life that seems to be made for a person similar to me but not quite the same anymore. Right now, I have no internet connection at home, but eventually will be posting more regularly I hope about this transition and all the struggles and joys that come with it.

2 comments:

  1. glad you are back state-side. I will have to say hi next time I'm in NYC :D

    jberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're getting settled!

    ReplyDelete